Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All those fun festivities!

There's always no shortage of fun activities around Christmas time!

Audrey's teacher opted for them to perform for the "old-folks-home" here in town instead of doing their typical Christmas class party. They also stopped by the Children's justice center to deliver donations. It was a great thing to do for all involved and really gave the kids a taste of the spirit of service.

Elle's preschool class performed a little re-enactment of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" , sang a bunch of adorable songs and got a visit from Santa.

My parents were here this year and so we all got together for dinner and a white-elephant gift exchange.... a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Moo said...

Freekin AWESOME!!! I love your Christmas posts! I love to see all of your family and things they got. I love the pics of our party. How silly we all are! We love the Kienows!!!