Thursday, November 27, 2008

** Happy Thanksgiving **

Welcome to the Kienow's Thanksgiving 2008! This year we toyed with the idea of going home to Coeurd'Alene, but with Sam's recent travels, it felt like too much of an effort. I think I was forgetting that staying home also takes quite the effort!
We invited my brother Kyle to come and we were so happy he decided to accept our invite, with five siblings to choose from in the area, he definitely has his pick of who's house to go to.... We got him this year! The kids love having him here and didn't give him any rest, no naps for Uncle Kyle!
We also invited our friends Marrya, Clark and their kids. Marrya recently had a baby and wasn't ready to expose her to the big world that would've been her extended family function, so they opted for the lesser crowd, and we were lucky to have them.



Here we all are, minus me..(behind camera, as usual) Ready to dig in!














Look at that adoring look! How would it be to be so admired?!






























This year, we had all the decorations that were so well loved and used by my Grandma Livingston. She passed away in June and I was lucky to get some of her things that have special meaning to me. I always loved having
Thanksgiving at her house.











Grandma's Tradition... tiny cornucopias with candy at each plate. Audrey decided to make little name tags and create a seating arrangement. Maybe we've got a wedding planner on our hands!

























Ahhh Marrya... never boring being with her. We had a great time, they stayed until about 10:30 at night playing wii games and eating pies, many many pies... Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving too! On the right side of the blog is a list of 100 things for which I'm thankful, there's so much in this world to be thankful for it really is amazing!




1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! I want Audrey to come and do my table next year!